Yes, you can make cookies on the smoker!!!
We've got three different kinds, chocolate chunk, white chocolate pistachio and... the garbage cookie. These are good anytime of year but here we made some for Santa.
Want to visual guide? Watch the video!
Ingredients Cookie Dough
- 1.5 cup Cold Butter cut into small cubes
- 1.5 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2.25 cups Cake Flour
- 2.25 cups Flour
- 1.5 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda 1
- teaspoon Salt
Ingredients for Choco Bacon Cookies
- 1 cup cooked chopped bacon, cooled
- 1 cup choco chunks
Ingredients for White Pistachio Cookies
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup roasted unsalted pistachios
Ingredients for Garbage Cookies
- ¼ cup oats
- ¼ cup roughly crushed potato chips
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chips
- ½ cup roughly chopped pretzels
- Preheat smoker or oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients for the cookie dough.
- Separate dough into three equal parts.
- Combine dough and ingredients for each cookies.
- Bake for 10-13 mins.
Want to look cool while you make it? Pick up a Grillslingers T-Shirt!