Glazed Chuck Roast that SLAPS!
SLAPPING IS THE BEST MEAT PREP
That counts as tenderizing, right?
In all seriousness, chuck roast is a hidden gem in the BBQ world. It usually gets turned into pot roast or ground up for burgers, but a properly smoked chuck roast can rival brisket if done correctly (which we always do correctly).
Want a visual guide? Watch the video!
@grillslingers Smoked and glazed Chuck Roast 💯 Full recipe on www.GRILLSLINGERS.com #chuckroast #smokedchuck #bbq #smokedmeat #bbqtiktok #smoked #foodtiktok ♬ BORN FOR THIS - Foxxi
- 3-4lb chuck roast
- Apple cider vinegar
- Hot honey
- BBQ Sauce
- Beef Rub (we used our Cali Gold)
- Remove chuck roast form packaging (super important)
- Give it a little smack, just so it knows you're there
- Preheat your smoker for 250 degrees
- Season liberally with your favorite beef rub (or our Cali Gold rub)
- Place in smoker and cook until bark begins to set, usually in about 1-2hours
- Mix in a 1-1-1 ratio ACV, Hot Honey & BBQ Sauce, then baste onto roast
- Finish cooking roast till an internal temp of 204 or until probe tender, basting more as you go to your preference
- Slice & enjoy!
Want to be comfortable while you make it? Pick up a Grillslingers T-Shirt!
Leave a comment