Try tequila's cousin MEZCAL!
We love a little spice in life.... so why not in one of our drinks!? With this drink we not only made it spicy but we added some Mezcal to give it some of that smokey flavor too. If you like a little heat and enjoy a margarita... this is a drink for you!
Want a visual guide? Watch the video!
- 2 oz Mezcal
- ½ oz triple sec
- ¾ oz Jalapeno Simple Syrup
- 4 drops of Orange Bitters
- 2 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 3 Slices of Jalapenos
- Garnish: Jalapeno and Orange piece
- Add ice to shaker
- Add mezcal, triple sec, jalapeno simple syrup, bitters, lime juice, and sliced jalapenos
- Add ice to glass
- Strain liquid into glass
- Garnish and Enjoy!
Want to be comfortable while you make it? Pick up a Grillslingers Tank!