We're bout to go HAM!
This is our way of taking a normal, boring, store bought ham and add a little extra somethin' to it. This is a super simple way to take your ham to the next level.
Want a visual guide? Watch the video!
- 1 larg boneless uncured black forest ham
- Rub of choice
- Glaze of choice, we used Texas pepper jelly
- Cut 1in score marks about 75% through the ham width, being sure not to go all the way through
- Spritz with ACV, then dust with your rub or seasoning of choice
- Place in smoker until internal temp is over 140 For glazing, add you glaze when internal temp is around 120-130.
Want to look cool while you make it? Pick up a Grillslingers hat!