CAN WE GO GET CHICKEN FINGERS?
Run from it, hide from it, ignore it all you want but the question will still come. Kids love chicken tenders because they don't taste like much and they're still pretty damn good. But, you can absolutely make some at home by yourself.
Want to visual guide? Watch the video!
Here's what you'll need:
- 2lbs fresh or frozen chicken tenderloins, skinless and unbreaded
- 1 box of Shake N Bake (or your preferred premixed coating)
- BBQ Rub (of your choice)
- Set smoker to 175 degrees and smoke the tenderloins for about 20-30 minutes, then flip and smoke for another 15-20
- Remove from smoker, toss in seasoning and increase smoker temp to 350
- Finish cooking until tenderloins reach internal temp of 165 and golden brown
- Let cool, then get to dippin!
Want to be comfortable while you make it? Pick up a Grillslingers T-Shirt!