Prime Rib is always a winner but smoking it takes it to another level.
Christmas is that time of year that we spend time sharing with friends and family. Prime Rib is always a winner, add a delicious desert like eggnog custard pie and you'll have a meal that everyone will love.
Want to visual guide? Watch the video!
Ingredients for Egg Nog Custard Pie
- 1 package of Biscoff cookies (8.8 oz)
- 6 tbs melted unsalted butter
- 2 cups of egg nog (room temperature)
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup of sugar
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk (room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 350° degrees.
- Place biscoff cookies in the food processor until the cookies have a sand-like consistency.
- Pour 6 tablespoons of melted butter into the cookie crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Line the pie pan with parchment paper or use non-stick spray.
- Place cookie crumbs into a 9 inch pie dish and press cookie crumbs evenly along the sides and bottoms of the dish.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is firm.
- In a medium size bowl combine eggs, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg.
- Once fully combined add egg nog and milk. Pour liquid mixture over the pie crust.
- Cover the edges of the pie with foil so the crust exposed doesn’t burn. Bake for 45 mins or until the custard jiggles in the center.
Want to look cool while you make it? Pick up a Grillslingers hat!