The ULTIMATE Guilty Pleasure Burger
For this ultimate burger we went with our guilty pleasures!
We love this as hangover food to bring in the new year with or even just a breakfast burger. So much grease. So messy. Just the way we like it. Happy New Years Y'all!
Want to visual guide? Watch the video!
- Burger buns
- 80/20 ground beef
- Carnitas/Pulled pork
- Munster cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Comeback sauce (recipe below)
- Spread mayo on top and bottom buns and toast until golden brown.
- Order of layering from top to bottom.
- Top bun - spread comeback sauce
- Burger patties topped with cheese
- Bottom bun- spread mayo
Comeback Sauce Recipe (Recipe cred: kitchn)
- 1 large lemon (you'll use the juice)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce, such as Heinz
- 1/2 cup neutral oil, such as safflower or canola
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika -1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Add lemon juice approx. 1/4 cup, onion, and garlic cloves to your blender food processor.
- Add mayo, ketchup, chili sauce, safflower oil, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, kosher salt, black pepper, and dry mustard. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Want to be comfortable while you make it? Pick up a Grillslingers Hoodie!
Leave a comment