For this ultimate burger we went with our guilty pleasures!
We love this as hangover food to bring in the new year with or even just a breakfast burger. So much grease. So messy. Just the way we like it. Happy New Years Y'all!
Want to visual guide? Watch the video!
- Burger buns
- 80/20 ground beef
- Carnitas/Pulled pork
- Munster cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Comeback sauce (recipe below)
- Spread mayo on top and bottom buns and toast until golden brown.
- Order of layering from top to bottom.
- Top bun - spread comeback sauce
- Burger patties topped with cheese
- Bottom bun- spread mayo
Comeback Sauce Recipe (Recipe cred: kitchn)
- 1 large lemon (you'll use the juice)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce, such as Heinz
- 1/2 cup neutral oil, such as safflower or canola
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika -1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Add lemon juice approx. 1/4 cup, onion, and garlic cloves to your blender food processor.
- Add mayo, ketchup, chili sauce, safflower oil, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, kosher salt, black pepper, and dry mustard. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Want to be comfortable while you make it? Pick up a Grillslingers Hoodie!